jueves, marzo 30, 2006

Get together listed as the next single!



Believe me, it's like a profecy, I knew one day would happen to me. It feels as you are something like.... a RECORD.

It's like all you life u were played in 30 r.p.m and now.... You push the button and you are played in 45 r. p m....

And it's incredible how your body works that way... Your believed weak body is ready to play the game.

I was thinking about all my relationships and I feel that all these guys that I loved are all good persons.

For a long time it was difficult to me to understand why all of them leave me that way.... Witn emails, with letters, with sms's.... without talking about that....

I realize that they see my weakness and they don't want to hurt me. So....

Afther a long stand....

NO MORE WEAKNESS.
Google